Making travel and tourism digitally beautiful
Partnering with destinations, accommodation and experiences for a beautiful exchange of energy and digital art.
Websites - Design - Social Media - Online Marketing
The Gypsy Project. A pilgrimage of the heart, Africa and passion for all things travel and tourismWe dedicate our energy to just one travel and tourism destination, at any given time. During this time, one or two “gypsies” will submerge themselves in the surroundings and culture of each destination. This way, we are able to better understand the brand and how best to express it in our work.
How it works
As a destination, you can select services from our menu. When you join us as one of our fabulous travel partners, we evaluate an estimated completion date and then slice your quotation in half, in exchange for accommodation over that time frame. Simply contact us with your selection. We will reply with our available dates, get your okay, do a little paperwork and then start planning our way to you!
Upcoming ToursWhile we're all about "going with the flow" and often visit new destinations spontaneously, we do have a rough idea of where we want to be and when. If you are in these areas, catch us while you can and take advantage of the talent exchange and adventure.
The Wild Side of South Africa
September - November 2019Calling all game lodges, bush camps and guest farms... This one's for you! We're roaring with excitement to create exclusively for rustic and wild destinations, to end off our last tour for 2019. Do you want a website you can share with pride? A great new look for your Facebook page? Maybe you even want to learn how to create you own Facebook content? Whatever your online marketing needs, we can help.
Zooming through Zanzibar
March 2020So you have a beautiful destination, but a suckish web presence? TGP to the rescue! We've got hearts set on Zanzibar for March and, with it, 4 weeks of creativity to share with 4 awesome new travel partners. Services for this tour limited to websites, Facebook content and Facebook makeovers. (No photography, videography or online booking systems offered on this tour)
Where we have been:
St Francis Bay
- Check 0ut this webstite we whipped up for this epic accommodation.
- We designed this website for th miracle workers at Pop In Beauty Bar (and got a killer manicure while we were at it).
- We created this webstite for the best guesthouse in St Francis Bay!
- We whipped up this website for an exciting new adventure company.
- St Francis Brewing Co got a brand new teaser video!
- Pommes Frites Bistro also got a wicked teaser.
- We launched LIVE St Francis!
- We met a ton of amazing people and even made this video about one of our St Francis Bay adventures.
- Just in time for whale watching, 78on5th Bed and Breakfast welcomed us to Hermanus and we created this stunning website for them.
- Not only did we pick up some new Lapa Side local threads, but we got to build their online store and website too!
- We spent a week at this AWESOME Backpackers and had the pleasure of creating their all new logo and website. That, and we jooshed-up their Facebook page to look REALLY Awesome 🙂
- We built an enchanting website for Enchanted Guesthouse.
- We had the pleasure of meeting Jenni and creating her all new logo and Facebook page.